Waxing is a popular hair removal method used on different body areas, including the bikini area. Brazilian waxing is a specific type that removes all of the hair in the bikini area, including in between the buttocks. This guide will provide painless Brazilian waxing tips to make your next experience as smooth as possible—literally!
If you’ve never had a Brazilian wax before, the thought of having someone rip the hair out of your most sensitive area may seem daunting, if not downright painful. But we’re here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be! When done by a professional, it is more likely to be a painless procedure. Search for Painless Brazilian Wax near me to know where you can get it done. Here are our top tips.
- Trim your hair . The first step to any good wax is trimming the hair to about ¼ inch. This may seem counterintuitive—after all, aren’t you trying to get rid of all your hair? But trust us, it makes the whole process easier (and less painful). If your hair is too long, it’s more likely to break during the waxing process, which can be quite painful.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever: This one is optional, but if you’re particularly sensitive to pain or want to err on the side of caution, take an over-the-counter pain reliever like ibuprofen about 30 minutes before your appointment. Just be sure not to take anything that’s going to thin your blood, like aspirin, as this can increase your risk of bruising.
- Exfoliate beforehand: You should always exfoliate before getting any kind of wax, but it’s particularly important for Brazilian wax because it helps to prevent ingrown hairs. A few days before your appointment, use a loofah or sugar scrub in the shower to slough off dead skin cells and help loosen up any ingrown hairs. Just be sure not to do this before your appointment, as exfoliating can make your skin more sensitive and prone to irritation.
- Find a reputable salon or aesthetician offering: This cannot be overstated: finding a reputable salon or aesthetician is crucial for a good (and painless) experience. You can search for Painless Brazilian Wax near me to get the names of salons.
- Check Reviews: Make sure to research and read reviews from other customers who have had Painless Brazilian Wax in Chicago. Once you’ve found somewhere you feel comfortable, give them a call and ask questions about their process—this will help put any nerves at ease and ensure that you know what to expect going into your appointment.
And there you have it—our top tips for achieving a virtually painless Brazilian wax! Remember to trim, exfoliate,and find a reputable salon offering Painless Brazilian Wax in Chicago. Stay calm during application and removal, and you’ll be good!